Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Use this application to apply for the use of a bow hunting stand available on select city properties and/or to apply for the DNR issued nuisance tags.
For the potential right to hunt from select City of Delafield sanctioned bow stands on city property and/or to request a state/city nuisance tag, one must complete this application. If approved, you will be notified by email when to pick up your permits and you will be directed to an online registration site where you can select locations and times to use available city bow stands. We encourage you to harvest does as well as bucks with the city issued nuisance tags. You agree to abide by all state statutes and DNR regulations pertaining to bow hunting, and I have completed a WI DNR approved hunter safety course. Additionally, if hunting from a city stand, you must wear blaze orange or pink. (same as the requirement for bow hunting during the gun deer season).
1. Only current licensed deer bow hunters, are allowed bow hunt and must follow all state laws.
2. You must report via email to the Deer Management Chairperson, Wayne Dehn, what you harvested firstname.lastname@example.org on city property or deer harvested using a nuisance tag. Harvest reports to the state and to the deer management committee must be made within 24 hours. All deer taken using a City Nuisance Tag must be tested for CWD. You must drop off the head at an approved DNR site (see www.dnr.wi.gov).
3. You may not keep the antlers of bucks harvested using a city/state issued nuisance tag. Any bucks taken with a nuisance tag must have the antlers removed and turned into the DNR office in Waukesha or Eagle, WI
4. Unused nuisance tags must be returned to the City of Delafield City Hall upon request.
5. Additionally, you agree to abide by all city ordinances pertaining to bow hunting in the City of Delafield. You acknowledge that you have received the “2019/20 Deer Harvest Regulations” from the City of Delafield and you will abide by all regulations and restrictions of the City of Delafield. You must report to the City of Delafield the results of your hunt and will present, the harvested deer for CWD testing. Under penalty of law, you swear that the information provided in this application is true & correct to the best of your knowledge & belief. You agree to the waiver of liability.
6. If approved for the Hunter/Landowner Program you agree to abide by all rules and regulations of that program. You agree to secure written approval from the landowner you are matched with and any other landowner within 100 yards of the shooting zone of which a building exist. You agree to time, dates, equipment and locations agreed upon with the landowner. You HEREBY ASSUME ALL OF THE RISKS OF PARTICIPATING IN ANY/ALL ACTIVITIES ASSOCIATED WITH BOW HUNTING ON CITY OF DELAFIELD PROPERTY, including by way of example and not limitation, any risks that may arise from negligence or carelessness on the part of the persons or entities being released, from dangerous or defective equipment or property owned, maintained, or controlled by them, or because of their possible liability without fault. You certify that you are physically fit, have sufficiently prepared, trained and completed the WI DNR approved hunter education program for participation in this activity and have not been advised to not participate by a qualified medical professional. You certify that there are no health-related reasons or problems which preclude my participation in this activity. You acknowledge that this Accident Waiver and Release of Liability Form will be used by the event holders, sponsors, and organizers of the activity in which you may participate, and that it will govern your actions and responsibilities at said activity. In consideration of you application and permitting you to participate in this activity, you hereby take action for yourself, your executors, administrators, heirs, next of kin, successors, and assigns as follows: (A) You WAIVE, RELEASE, AND DISCHARGE from any and all liability, including but not limited to, liability arising from the negligence or fault of the entities or persons released, for my death, disability, personal injury, property damage, property theft, or actions of any kind which may hereafter occur to you including traveling to and from this activity, THE FOLLOWING ENTITIES OR PERSONS: and/or their directors, officers, employees, volunteers, representatives, and agents; (B) INDEMNIFY, HOLD HARMLESS, AND PROMISE NOT TO SUE the entities or persons mentioned in this paragraph from any and all liabilities or claims made as a result of participation in this activity, whether caused by the negligence of release or otherwise. You understand while participating in this activity you may be photographed. You agree to allow your photo, video, or film likeness to be used for any legitimate purpose by the activity holders, producers, sponsors, organizers, and assigns. The Accident Waiver/Release of Liability Form shall be construed broadly to provide a release and waiver to the maximum extent permissible under applicable law.
I CERTIFY THAT I HAVE READ THIS DOCUMENT AND I FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS CONTENT. I AM AWARE THAT THIS IS A RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND A CONTRACT AND I SIGN IT OF MY OWN FREE WILL.
by submitting this form, you are adhering to the rules set forth in this application.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field