- Candidates - Getting on the Ballot
Candidates - Getting on the Ballot
- 0. Letter to candidates 2023
- 1. 2023 Type A Notice Spring
- 1.. 2023 Type A Notice Spring - Amended
- 1... 2023-04-04 Order for Special Election - D4 - Signed
- 2. 2023 Receipt of Election Forms
- 3. EL-169 Nomination Paper for Nonpartisan Office (Rev. 2019-10)
- 4. EL-162 Declaration of Candidacy (Rev. 2019-08)_Fillable
- 5. EL-162-Memorandum regarding Felony Convictions
- 6. EL-163 Notice of Noncandidacy
- 7. CF-1_Registration_Statement
- 8. Campaign Financing
- 9. Placement of Signs
- 10. Disclaimers
- 11. ELIS-7 Nomination Ballot Access Checklist - Spring 2023 (Rev. 2022-10)
For additional information regarding running for local office, visit the Wisconsin Elections Commission LOCAL CANDIDATES page.
If you are interested in running for elective office, the first date to circulate papers is December 1 in the year prior to the expiration of the term. The last date to file the nomination papers with the Clerk’s Office is 5:00 p.m. on the first Tuesday in January. You must file the nomination papers in person; they cannot be mailed. Nomination papers are available in the Clerk’s Office and above.
For questions regarding the below information, please contact City Clerk Molly Schneider at email@example.com, or (262) 646-6220.
What Ward am I in? - The City is comprised of 14 wards and 7 Districts. The Districts are made up of the following wards:
- District 1 - Wards 1 and 2
- District 2 - Wards 3 and 4
- District 3 - Wards 7 and 8
- District 4 - Wards 5 and 6
- District 5 - Wards 9 and 10
- District 6 - Wards 11 and 12
- District 7 - Wards 13 and 14
- More information about the wards and districts
Campaign Finance Overview - Local Candidate (PDF)
Local Candidates should visit the Local Campaign Finance page on the Wisconsin Elections Commission website.
VOTER REGISTRATION AND ELECTION PARTICIPATION DATA
BADGER Voters is a website offered by the Wisconsin Elections Commission designed to allow users to request, receive a quote, purchase, and download Wisconsin voter registration and election participation data from the Statewide Voter Registration System. Users can complete this entire process online and independently 24 hours per day, seven days per week.
Wisvote Voter Data Requests/Voter List Requests Information
BADGER Voter Launch Announcement