Applicants Requesting Building Permit for One & Two Family Dwellings
The Online Building Permit System was developed by the DSPS to allow municipalities to gain compliance with 2015 Act 211. The owner, builder, or agents shall complete the application form and the Online Building Permit System will route it to the enforcing jurisdiction. Permit application data is used for statewide statistics on new one and two family dwellings, as well as for local code administration.
Applicants must submit all required plans and data directly to the City of Delafield. The plans, data and permit must be reviewed, and the approved permit fee must be paid before the permit is considered an issued permit.
To file a building permit for a new one & two family dwelling, access the Electronic Building Permit System provided by the Wisconsin Department of Safety and Professional Services.
Online Building Permit System
Electronic Building Permit Flow Chart
Applicant Frequently Asked Questions
- What is my property zoned?
- What are my building setbacks?
- Do I need a permit to re-shingle my home?
- Do I need a permit to put up a fence?
- Can I put in a concrete driveway?
- If I add an addition or a new detached garage, do I need a plat of survey?
- If I am doing any kind of interior remodeling do I need a permit?
- Do I need a permit for a swimming pool?