- As of 6/10/2019 - the Tree Board will begin their meetings at 5:30PM before the Park & Rec meeting.
- Quarterly, prior to the Park & Recreation Commission meeting
- City Hall Council Chambers
About the Tree Board
The Tree Board:
- Is required to meet the Arbor Day Foundation’s Tree City USA standards.
- The Park & Recreation Commission shall also serve as the City's Tree Board and shall be charged with developing and administering a comprehensive tree management program.
- The Commission shall be responsible for writing and implementing an annual community forestry work plan. The Commission shall also have all powers and duties enumerated in SS 27.09 Wis. Stats
Visit the Forestry page for information on the Five-Year Tree Planting Plan and other tree-related information.
The Tree Board is made up of the same people as the Park & Recreation Commission. Terms remain the same as well.
- Matt Grimmer, District 5 Alderman
- Patricia Barwig, Citizen Member
- Tim Turnock, Citizen Member
- Sherrie Flemming, Citizen Member
- Dan Cahalane, Citizen Member
- David Brabson, Citizen Member
- Mike Byrnes, Citizen Member
Visit our Boards, Committees, and Commissions Directory for email and phone information.
If you would like to serve on a Board, Committee, or Commission - please fill out an interest form. Common Council is on the application in case there is a vacancy and the Common Council would need to fill the position prior to the next election.