- Boards, Committees & Commissions
- Delafield-Hartland Water Pollution Control Comm
Delafield-Hartland Water Pollution Control Commission
- 5:30 p.m.
- 3rd Tuesday of January, March, May, July, September, and November
- Commissioner's Conference Room
416 Butler Drive
Delafield, WI 53018
Ordinance & Schedule of Fees
The DelHart Commission is made up of 4 members from Hartland and 4 members from Delafield. Alternates are also chosen from each municipality.
For Village of Hartland members, visit the DelHart Commission page on Hartland’s website.
- Tim Aicher, District 7 Alderman
- Mitch Murn, Citizen Member
- Erv Sadowski, Citizen Member
- Kevin Maples, Citizen Member
- John Seymour, Alternate
- Dirk Wilken (District 4 Alderman), Alternate (one year term)
Visit our Boards, Committees, and Commissions Directory for email and phone information.
If you would like to serve on a Board, Committee, or Commission - please fill out an interest form. Common Council is on the application in case there is a vacancy and the Common Council would need to fill the position prior to the next election.
About the Commission
The Delafield-Hartland Water Pollution Control Commission was created on December 23, 1971 by ordinances adopted by the City of Delafield and the Village of Hartland. The purpose of the Commission is to provide wastewater collection, treatment and disposal services for the designated regional service area encompassing such municipalities.The Commission serves primarily residential users that now make up about 80% of its customer base. The rest of the Commission’s users about 20% are made up of non-residential entities: commercial, industrial, institutional and governmental. All of these residential and non-residential users come from the five customer municipalities of City of Delafield, Village of Hartland, Village of Nashotah, Town of Delafield and Village of Summit. The Commission owns, maintains and operates five major pumping stations, one central wastewater treatment facility, which includes one of the five pumping stations, 42,858 feet of main interceptor sewers and about 21,120 feet of effluent sewer that ends in an aeration cascade.
RV Dump Site
The Delafield-Hartland Wastewater Treatment Plant operates an RV dump site located at 416 Butler Drive, Delafield. The site is open all year long Monday through Friday from 7:00 am to 3:00 pm. If you would like to use the site, stop at the main office building to pay the $5.00 dump station user fee and staff will escort you to the RV dump site.
Understand what goes on at our wastewater treatment plant and read articles of interest that impact our plant from time to time. Check back for new information; you will be surprised at what you see coming down our sewer and the effect it has on the entire wastewater system and you!
- Flushable Cloths Clog Your Sewer System
- Help Me Please!
- Little Bit of History
- Why the Plant Upgrade?
- Challenges for Upgrading the Plant
- Wastewater Treatment Processes
- Sludge Treatment Processes
- Benefits and New Plant Specifications
- What You Should and Should Not Put Down the Sewer!
- Water Softeners and the Environment