Make a payment online:The Delafield Municipal Court meets the second Monday of each month. All adult Initial appearances will begin at 6 p.m. with juvenile appearances following at 6:30 p.m. The Municipal Judge is C. Michael Hausman.
PLC# for govpaynet online payments: a002zg
Meetings / Trials
If you have received a citation from a City of Delafield Police Officer, please follow these directions.
- If the violation is indicated as a mandatory appearance, then you must appear in court on the date and time indicated on the citation.
- If the violation is not a mandatory appearance, then you may pay the fine on the citation before the court date in person or by mail at the City of Delafield Police Department (115 Main Street), or you may appear on the date and time on the citation to contest the violation.
State CitationsIf you received a state traffic citation you must appear at the Waukesha County Courthouse, 515 W. Moreland Boulevard on the date and time indicated on your citation. You will be notified by the Waukesha County District Attorney's Office of any changes in your court date.
Directions to Court
Municipal Court is located in the Council Chambers in the Lower Level of City Hall at 500 Genesee Street (Hwy C). View the directions map or the directions below:
- Take I-94 or Hwy 16 to Hwy C
- From I-94 go north on Hwy C
- From Hwy 16 go south on Hwy C into the downtown area
ParkingMunicipal parking lots are located behind the City Hall building on Oneida Street or across from City Hall on the west side of Genesee Street. There is handicap parking available in the back of City Hall; enter from Oneida Street.
If you have any questions concerning Municipal Court, please contact Lisa Steinborn at 262-646-6245 or fax at 262 372-4039.