Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
The license cannot be completed until the police have completed the background check, the Common Council has approved the license, and the payment of the $10 fee has been made. Note: if there are any outstanding invoices due to the City or the County, you may not be approved until those invoices are paid in full. Payment should be mailed to the Clerk's office at 500 Genesee St. Delafield, WI 53018. No publication is required.
One application per event.
An organization is allowed by State law to have a maximum of 2 temporary wine licenses per year.
the person in charge of the affair
(1) Bona fide clubs that have been in existence for at least 6 months prior to the date of application.
(2) State, county, or local fair associations, or agricultural societies.
(3) Church, lodge, or society that has been in existence for at least 6 months prior to the date of application.
(4) Posts now or hereafter established of ex-servicemen’s organizations.
Describe fully all premises covered under this application, which floor or floors, or room or rooms, license is to cover.
The Officer(s) of the organization, individually and together, declare under penalties of law that the information provided in this application
is true and correct to the best of their knowledge and belief. The Officer(s) have given express permission for the applicant to apply for this permit on the organization and their behalf.
By submitting this document, you acknowledge the following: I understand I must pay the agent fee in full. I understand I can have no outstanding bills with the City of Delafield and possibly Waukesha County. I understand the agent information is sent to the Police Department for a background check, a legal notice for the license is placed in the paper, and the Common Council must approve the license application before the Clerk can send me my license.
(1) License may not be issued to individuals.
(2) Licenses to organizations, other than ex-servicemen’s organizations, can be issued only for a picnic or similar
gathering. They may not be issued for business or social meetings of the organization.
(3) Licenses for club or organization meetings may be issued only to ex-servicemen’s posts.
(4) License may cover either a specified area or the entire picnic grounds.
(5) License issued to a county or district fair must cover the entire fairground (ss. 125.26(6) and 125.51(10),
(6) No license to clubs having any indebtedness to any wholesaler for more than 15 days for beer (s. 125.33(7), Wis. Stats.)
and 30 days for wine (s. 125.69(4)(b), Wis. Stats.)
(7) Licensed operator(s) must be present at all times (ss. 125.26(6), 125.32(2) - Beer; 125.51(10), 125.68(2) - Wine;
(8) The licensed club, club members, or any other persons are not permitted to possess intoxicating liquor on licensed
premises on the Temporary Class “B”/”Class B” licensed picnic area. (s. 125.32(6), Wis. Stats.)
(9) Not more than 2 wine licenses may be issued to any club, county or local fair association, agricultural association,
church, lodge, society or veterans' post in any 12 month period.
(10) Licensed organizations must purchase their product from a licensed wholesaler.
NOTE: Most coolers presently on the market have a fermented malt beverage base allowing sale under a beer license,
e.g. Bartles and James, Seagrams, etc.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field