Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
The license will be processed after the payment of the $10 license fee has been made. The license will be issued after the Common Council has approved the license. Note: if there are any outstanding invoices due to the City, you may not be approved until those invoices are paid in full. You can make a credit card payment online via a link on the submission confirmation page or checks can be mailed to the Clerk's office at 500 Genesee St. Delafield, WI 53018. You can always pay by cash, check, or credit card in person. No publication is required.
One application per event.
An organization is allowed by State law to have a maximum of 2 temporary wine licenses per year.
the person in charge of the affair
(1) Bona fide clubs that have been in existence for at least 6 months prior to the date of application.
(2) State, county, or local fair associations, or agricultural societies.
(3) Church, lodge, or society that has been in existence for at least 6 months prior to the date of application.
(4) Posts now or hereafter established of ex-servicemen’s organizations.
(5) Chambers of commerce or similar civic or trade organizations organized under ch. 181, Wis. Stats.
Describe fully all premises covered under this application, which floor or floors, or room or rooms, license is to cover.
An officer of the organization, declares under penalties of law that the information provided in this application is true and correct to the best of his/her knowledge and belief. Any person who knowingly provides materially false information in an application for a license may be required to forfeit not more than $1,000.
(1) License may not be issued to individuals. (secs. 125.02 (14), 125.26(6), 125.51(10), Wis. Stats.)
(2) Licenses to organizations, other than ex-servicemen’s organizations, can be issued only for a picnic or similar gathering.
(secs. 125.26(6) and 125.51(10), Wis. Stats.)
(3) License may cover either a specified area or the entire picnic grounds. (secs. 125.26(6) and 125.51(10), Wis. Stats.)
(4) License issued to a county or district fair must cover the entire fairgrounds (secs. 125.26(6) and 125.51(10), Wis. Stats.)
(5) No license to clubs having any indebtedness to any wholesaler for more than 15 days for beer (sec. 125.33(7), Wis. Stats.)
and 30 days for wine (s. 125.69(4)(b), Wis. Stats.)
(6) Licensed operator(s) must be present at all times (secs. 125.17, 125.26(6), 125.32(2) - Beer; 125.17, 125.51(10), 125.68(2)
- Wine; Wis. Stats.)
(7) The licensed club, club members, or any other persons are not permitted to possess intoxicating liquor on licensed premises
on the Temporary Class “B”/”Class B” licensed picnic area. (sec. 125.32(6), Wis. Stats.)
(8) Not more than 2 wine licenses may be issued to any club, county or local fair association, agricultural association, church,
lodge, society, chamber of commerce or similar civic or trade organization or veterans' post in any 12 month period. A
municipality may issue up to 20 wine licenses to the same licensee if: 1) each license is issued for the same date and
times, 2) the licensee is the sponsor of an event held at multiple locations within the municipality on this date and at these
times, 3) an admission fee is charged for participation in the event and no additional fee is charged for service of alcohol
beverages at the event, and 4) within the immediately preceding 12-month period, the municipality has issued these multiple
licenses for fewer than 2 events. In addition, each event for which multiple licenses are issued shall count as one license
toward the 2-license limit. (sec. 125.51(10), Wis. Stats.)
(9) Licensed organizations must purchase their alcohol beverages only from permitted Wisconsin wholesalers, breweries
and brewpubs. (secs. 125.33(6), and 125.69(6), Wis. Stats.)
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field