Where is the Staff Directory?

Visit the Staff Directory to find all department and staff contact information.

When do I have to obtain a dog license?

Licenses are due no later than April 1 of each year. The license fee for dogs that are not neutered or spayed is $17 and $14 for dogs that are neutered or spayed. A $10 (per dog) late fee is assessed after April 1. Proof of rabies vaccination must be presented with license application. Apply Online and mail your check in to the City Hall. A tag will be mailed back to you. 

Who can have a Bleeker Street boat launch parking pass, and how do I get one?

Anyone paying City of Delafield taxes can receive a pass at City Hall. There is a $30 annual fee per permit. The make of the vehicle and license plate number are required as well as proof of residency. Only 4 types of residency have been approved by the Common Council: Driver License, Rental Document, Tax Bill, or Motor Vehicle Registration. All must be valid and un-expired to qualify. 

When is the Farmers Market open?

The Delafield Farmers Market is open from 7 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Saturdays between May 1 and October 30. It is located in the city parking lot on Main Street, rain or shine. The market features a wide array of vegetables and fruits throughout the market season, along with specialty food and bakery items, artisan wares, and delicious on-site food for sale. A diverse group of musicians and sponsors offers customers an ever-changing shopping experience. For information, please visit the website or contact Denise Whitmore at 262-409-5276 or Brian Whitmore at 262-853-3238. 

How do I purchase Veterans Memorial Walkway Bricks?

Bricks from individuals, families, military units, or non-profit agencies will be placed within individual memorial sites. Business and corporate sponsorships are encouraged and will be placed at the main entry and priced accordingly. The Wisconsin Veterans Memorial Riverwalk is a 501(c)(3) organization. All contributions are deductible to the extent allowed by law. The Wisconsin Veterans Memorial Riverwalk Board retains the right of final approval and placement of all engravings. Contact Mike Proulx at 262-844-5198 or mproulx@wi.rr.com for ordering information.

How do I rent a park shelter, baseball diamond or Fish Hatchery building?

Find out in our Facilities section.

Where do I find information about on the City of Delafield's sex offender residency restrictions?

View the ordinance and zone map.

Who is my state senator, representative, etc?

Check out the following resources to find out!

Who are my elected officials?

If you don't want to know your local rep - you can visit myvote.wi.gov to find out who represents you outside of the City. 

How can I obtain information about what is happening at the City?

You can sign up for the Notify Me - in the upper right of the main screen. This will enable you to be notified via email or text whenever a meeting or special item has been posted. You can opt out of this service at any time - this option is free. You can also check out our Facebook page where we post the quick reminders, happenings, or other comments - this option is free. We have a YouTube channel where we host our Common Council meetings live and our Plan Commission meetings after they have concluded - this option is free. We also have Cable Channel 25 - for those of you who subscribe and pay for the service. You can watch Common Council and Plan Commission meetings stream in between the slides of information. Common Council is M/W/F at noon and 7pm. Plan Commission is S/T/Th/Sa at noon and 7pm.