Applications and Forms
Administration Applications and Forms
- Goose Egg Oiling Roundup Consent
- Citizen Complaint Form
- Dog License Application
- Dog Station Sponsorship Form
- Employment Application - there is no form for employment outside of the job posting section of our website.
- Open Record Request (City Hall) (Police Department)
- WI Veterans Memorial Riverwalk Brick Order Form
- Statement of Real Property Status
Alcohol, Liquor, Peddler Applications and Forms
- Liquor License Application Online - July 1, 2019 to June 30, 2020 - this application will be removed May 1, 2020.
- Liquor License Application Online - July 1, 2020 to June 30, 2021
- Temporary Liquor License (Picnic)
- Operator (Bartender) License Application Online - July 1, 2019 to June 30, 2020 - this application will be removed May 1, 2020.
- Operator (Bartender) License Application Online - July 1, 2020 to June 30, 2021
- Temporary Operator Bartender License Application Online
- Peddler/Transient Merchant Application
- Extension of Premise - both Perm and Temp
For more information on Liquor, Bartender, Tobacco, Peddler, etc forms - please visit the Clerk’s webpage.
Boards, Committees, and Commissions
- Application for Appointment to the Common Council, Board, Commission, or Committee - Please note the Common Council is an elected position. This application will only be used with the Common Council if there is a space available and the Common Council wishes to fill it before the next election.
- Lake Welfare - Boathouse Application - Checklist
- Request for Accommodation at a Board, Committee, or Commission meeting
- Zoning Board of Appeals Application - Coming Soon!
Building Applications and Forms
- Wisconsin Uniform Building Permit Application - fillable - for new homes only. Use #3 below for all other building permits.
- DSPS Online Permitting Link
- Delafield Building Permit Application - for additions, remodeling, etc. Not for new homes.
- Electrical Permit and Fees
- HVAC Permit and Fees
- Plumbing Permit and Fees
- Erosion Control Application and Manual
Election Applications and Forms
- Absentee Ballot Request via myvote.wi.gov
- Election Inspector (poll worker) Application
- Voter Registration via myvote.wi.gov
Online Event Packet
Now offering our event packet online. PDF versions are still available above. Please fill out only the applications that apply to your event. Payments are still currently check or cash only. Future payments will be able to be made online.
- Community Event Planning Permit - Required. You can indicate which other applications you will be sending.
- Fish Hatchery Reservation Form - You will be re-directed to the availability calendar for the Fish Hatchery. Please use the Request Reservation link to fill out the application.
- Park & Sports Facility Rental Application - Coming Soon!
- Temporary Class "B"/"Class B" Retailer License
- Temporary Operator/Bartender License Application
- Temporary Extension of Premise Request by Class "B" or "C" Retailer - Coming Soon!
- Firework Application
- Temporary Sign Application
Open Book and Board of Review Applications and Forms
Plan Commission, Public Works, and Lake Welfare Committee
Please visit our Planning and Community Development page for more information regarding the the application process, deadlines, and checklists for projects.
- Online Planning-and-Development Application - PDF
- Missed Item Upload for Plan Commission
- *Professional Services Reimbursement Notice - Required with all applications.
- Boat House Checklist - Application
- Building Plan Checklist
- Business Plan of Operation Checklist
- Business Occupancy Listing
- Conditional Use Checklist
- Certified Survey Map Checklist (CSM)
- Grading Plan Checklist
- Landscape Plan Checklist
- Lighting Plan Checklist
- Permanent Sign Checklist
- Plat of Survey Checklist
- Site Plan Checklist
- Storm Water Management Checklist
- Request to Combine or Separate Tax Key Numbers
Police and Fire Applications and Forms
Public Works Applications and Forms
- Storm Water Basin Maintenance Inspection Form
- Adopt-a-river Application - Report
- Adopt-a-street Application - Report
- Street Opening or Right-of-Way Application
- Downtown Directional Sign Application
- Permanent Sign Application - Checklist
- Temporary Sign Application
- Traffic Sign Improvement/Request Form