Administration Forms

  1. Absentee Ballot Request via
  2. Goose Egg Oiling Roundup Consent Form
  3. Application for Common Council, Board, Committee or Commission
  4. Bartender (operator) License Application
  5. Citizen Complaint Form
  6. Dog License Application
  7. Dog Station Sponsorship Form
  8. Election Inspector (poll worker) Application
  9. Employment Application
  10. Objection Form for Real Property Assessment
  11. Open Record Request (City Hall) (Police Department)
  12. Peddler/Transient Merchant Application
  13. Voter Registration via
  14. WI Veterans Memorial Riverwalk Brick Order Form
  15. Wood Chips

Online Event Packet

Now offering our event packet online. PDF versions are still available above. Please fill out only the applications that apply to your event. Payments are still currently check or cash only. Future payments will be able to be made online.

  1. Community Event Planning Permit - Required. You can indicate which other applications you will be sending.
  2. Fish Hatchery Reservation Form
  3. Park & Sports Facility Rental Application - As seen above.
  4. Temporary Class "B"/"Class B" Retailer License - As seen above.
  5. Temporary Operator/Bartender License Application
  6. Temporary Extension of Premise Request by Class "B" or "C" Retailer - As seen above.
  7. Firework Application
  8. Temporary Sign Application

Plan Commission, Public Works, and Lake Welfare Committee

Please visit our Planning and Community Development page for the applications, deadlines, and checklists for projects.